The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduates to join our Product team to assist in developing, maintaining and improving our digital platforms through various channels. Versa’s thriving and dynamic environment lets you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the Fintech industry by working on a user-facing financial mobile application and real-world experience.
- Assist in-house Designers on end-to-end UI/UX on various products
- Liaise and collaborate with the product, engineering and marketing teams to assist in the design & developmental of user-centered digital products
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with industry design trends and best practices
- Current enrollment in a related degree program (e.g., Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Industrial Design)
- Commitment of minimum 3 months internship.
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong passion for product design and user experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Job Description PDF: Versa JD – UI/UX Intern
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.