The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduates to join our Marketing team to assist in developing, maintaining and improving our digital platforms through various channels. Versa’s thriving and dynamic environment lets you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the Fintech industry by working on a user-facing financial mobile application and real-world experience.
- Support and assist the marketing team in daily tasks.
- Refine and execute social media strategies.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and competitor research.
- Create and curate content (written, in video format or both).
- Manage social media channels and the editorial calendar to ensure that content is timely, relevant and engaging.
- Current enrollment in a related degree program (e.g., Marketing, Communications, Business/Economics)
- Commitment of minimum 3 months internship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for the Fintech industry and its best practices.
Job Description PDF: Versa JD – Marketing Intern
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.