The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduates to join our Engineering/Technology team to assist in developing, maintaining and improving our digital platforms through various channels. Versa’s thriving and dynamic environment lets you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the Fintech industry by working on a user-facing financial mobile application and real-world experience.
- Coding with HTML, JS, Typescript programming languages
- Perform functional (system functionalities) and non-functional (usability, reliability)
- System testing and reporting of errors and bugs for VERSA mobile app
- System analysis for additional and existing app functionalities
- Research into topics such as machine learning, automation and etc when needed
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Current enrollment in a related degree program
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extra points for having experience in developing web applications, mobile applications, or REST APIs
- Passionate about application development and its best practices
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.