The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduates to join our Marketing team to assist in developing, maintaining and improving our digital platforms through various channels. Versa’s thriving and dynamic environment lets you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the Fintech industry by working on a user-facing financial mobile application and real-world experience.
- Support the marketing team in terms of design creation, ideation and managing freelancers
- Assist in social media research, ideation, content planning and crafting for our social platforms
- Contribute to product design aesthetics & streamline all our front-facing communication
- Stay up-to-date with industry design trends and best practices
- Current enrollment in a related degree program (e.g., Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Industrial Design)
- Commitment of minimum 3 months internship.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere would be a delightful plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Job Description PDF: Versa JD – Design Intern
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.