Business Analyst Intern
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an enthusiastic business analyst intern to join us and help implement and manage our initiatives. This internship will help you acquire execution and project management skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the FinTech industry and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of key strategic project
- Support proposals/pitches, market research, and new business development activities
- Facilitate commercial arrangements with partners and vendors
- Collaborate with product, tech, leadership and other stakeholders to launch new products/features while delivering impactful experiences for existing customer segments
- Collect customer feedback to improve the operations, including product quality, customer service and customer experience on our website/app
- Strong desire and drive to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the FinTech industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related degree program
Job Description PDF: Versa JD_Business Analyst Intern
We are a FinTech startup building a digital cash management platform to help Malaysians from all walks of life unlock the potential of their idle cash. Our platform introduces an innovative alternative to fixed deposits where users can gain higher returns while benefiting from Versa’s flexibility that allows users to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned at any moment without incurring penalties. Dedicated to helping users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making our suite of user-friendly cash management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians.
What is our product trying to solve?
Retail and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are faced with very low interest rates in savings accounts or a lack of liquidity in fixed deposits. Our first product aims to transform your sleeping cash into money-earning potential through return rates similar to the interest of a Fixed Deposit. But with Versa, you can ‘duit’ your way and enjoy the freedom to withdraw your savings at any moment without penalties.
What learning opportunities/initiatives do we have?
We encourage learning the latest best practices and new technologies and we do everything within reason to provide the tools and courses to learn them.