Business Analyst Intern
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduates to join our team to assist in developing, maintaining and improving our digital platforms through various channels. Versa’s thriving and dynamic environment lets you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the Fintech industry by working on a user-facing financial mobile application and real-world experience.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of key strategic project
- Support proposals/pitches, market research, and new business development activities
- Facilitate commercial arrangements with partners and vendors
- Collaborate with product, tech, leadership and other stakeholders to launch new products/features while delivering impactful experiences for existing customer segments
- Collect customer feedback to improve the operations, including product quality, customer service and customer experience on our website/app
- Current enrollment in a related degree program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the FinTech industry and its best practices
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.