Senior Executive, Marketing
Job Description – Senior Executive, Marketing
Position : Senior Executive, Marketing
Reports to : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : TTDI Plaza, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary : RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 4,500 – 6,000 + Performance Bonus
About Us: www.versa.com.my
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital all in one Saving and Investing platform dedicated to help Malaysians unlock the potential of their wealth. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, Versa introduces an innovative way to save at higher than fixed deposits (FD) rates but with the flexibility to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned without incurring penalties. When ready to invest, Versa users can seamlessly move from savings to investing into affordable, actively managed portfolios from global top fund managers. Dedicated to helping users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making their suite of user-friendly wealth management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians.
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who can:
● Plan, manage and execute end-to-end tactical marketing campaigns.
● Collaborate and coordinate across teams, including working with analytics, operations and other marketing functions such as social media, PR, and designers for campaign creation and optimisation, to hit customer acquisition goals and targets.
● Own day-to-day optimisation of campaigns across multiple paid and owned media channels; including campaign structure & targeting improvements.
● Use data, research and market analysis to communicate Marketing strategies effectively to relevant stakeholders
● Analyse and report campaign performance, identify meaningful insights and opportunity areas for growth and improvement, including innovative ideas and activations to enhance campaign performance.
● Facilitate commercial arrangements with partners, vendors, KOLs etc
● Demonstrate experience in SEO/SEM, social media campaigns, display campaigns, video campaigns, and/or conversion campaigns.
● Has hands-on experience on Mar-tech tools such as, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and/or other paid media, organic marketing tools and platforms
● Keep up with trends in the e-commerce, digital marketing, social media, and fintech industry developments
● Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field but preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communication
● Minimum of 2 years working in a Marketing role or similar style environment
● Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin is a plus but not compulsory)
● Possess a good blend of creativity and execution excellence, with a strong growth mindset
● Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns, able to manage multiple stakeholders
● Required Skill(s): Ms.Excel, Ms.Word, PowerPoint, social media platforms, and ideally CRM platforms technical competencies
● Digitally savvy. Good understanding of social media platforms and management of online properties
● Experience in local content creation for social channels and strong understanding of current digital/social trends and work to implement them when favorable
● Have a good affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, and problem-solving. Reliable and possess a strong team spirit.