Senior Analyst, CEO’s Office
Position : Senior Analyst, Special Projects
Reports to : Manager, CEO’s Office
Location : TTDI Plaza, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary : RM 5,000 – 6,500 monthly + Performance Bonus
About Us: www.versa.com.my
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital all in one Saving and Investing platform dedicated to help Malaysians unlock the potential of their wealth. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, Versa introduces an innovative way to save at higher than fixed deposits (FD) rates but with the flexibility to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned without incurring penalties. When ready to invest, Versa users can seamlessly move from savings to investing into affordable, actively managed portfolios from global top fund managers. Dedicated to helping users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making their suite of user-friendly wealth management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians.
We’re looking for an execution specialist to support and implement Versa’s long term objectives and set its course.
This role is highly strategic; it offers the opportunities to learn across multiple disciplines within Versa as well as to
lead high-priority projects. You’ll work closely with the top management team and founder groups.
● Support the CEO’s Office in framing high-priority business issues including strategic opportunities and
important business issues
● Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis on topics related to organization scaling and
growth strategy, product expansion, competitive analysis, and prepare reports on findings
● Act as PMO and support coordination of high priority projects with internal and external stakeholders to
make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
● Prepare talking points, presentations and proposals for internal and external meetings
● Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus on Business, Finance or Management
● Minimum of 2-3 years in corporate planning, project management or management consulting
● Highly detail-oriented: Ensure high standards of quality of deliverables
● Able to think creatively, identify, and build support for innovative/outside-the-box solutions.
● Proven business writing and analysis skills
● Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
● Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re up for the challenge, kindly forward your CV to both
Job Description: Versa JD_Sr Analyst (CEO’s Office)