The Role & Responsibilities:
As a Product Manager, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges and drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for the product lifecycle from planning to execution to ongoing optimization and growth.
- Create and drive product roadmap’s execution for new features/products
- Manage and monitor product budgets
- Work closely with Marketing to hit customer acquisition goals and targets
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers, and testers to define features, write specs, user stories, create wireframes and prototypes
- Use data, research and market analysis to communicate product strategies effectively to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to handle product related queries and integrate customer feedback into product requirements
- Analyze data to identify gaps and opportunities to improve products, features, and offerings.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Minimum of 3 years working as a product manager in a startup or similar style environment
- An obsessive attention to detail and a big-picture vision
- Strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate well with other teams
- Ability to use data-driven approaches to solve problems
- Genuine empathy and a commitment to dive into improving user’s experience
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle and having successful product outcomes
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Proficiency in using tools to manage the software development lifecycle (e.g. Jira in an AGILE environment).
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Job Description PDF: Versa JD_ Product Manager
We are a FinTech startup building a digital cash management platform to help Malaysians from all walks of life unlock the potential of their idle cash. Our platform introduces an innovative alternative to fixed deposits where users can gain higher returns while benefiting from Versa’s flexibility that allows users to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned at any moment without incurring penalties. Dedicated to helping users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making our suite of user-friendly cash management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians.
What is our product trying to solve?
Retail customers are faced with very low interest rates in savings accounts or a lack of liquidity in fixed deposits. Our first product aims to transform your sleeping cash into money-earning potential through return rates similar to the interest of a Fixed Deposit. But with Versa, you can ‘duit’ your way and enjoy the freedom to withdraw your savings at any moment without penalties.
What learning opportunities/initiatives do we have?
We encourage learning the latest best practices and new technologies and we do everything within reason to provide the tools and courses to learn them.