The Role & Responsibilities:
As a Product Manager, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges and drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for the product lifecycle from planning to execution to ongoing optimization and growth.
- Create and drive product roadmap’s execution for new features/products
- Manage and monitor product budgets
- Work closely with Marketing to hit customer acquisition goals and targets
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers, and testers to define features, write specs, user stories, create wireframes and prototypes
- Use data, research and market analysis to communicate product strategies effectively to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to handle product related queries and integrate customer feedback into product requirements
- Analyze data to identify gaps and opportunities to improve products, features, and offerings.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a product manager in a startup or similar style environment
- An obsessive attention to detail and a big-picture vision
- Strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate well with other teams
- Ability to use data-driven approaches to solve problems
- Genuine empathy and a commitment to dive into improving user’s experience
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle and having successful product outcomes
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Proficiency in using tools to manage the software development lifecycle (e.g. Jira in an AGILE environment)
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Job Description PDF: Versa JD – Product Manager
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.