Position : Multimedia Designer, Marketing
Reports to : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : – TTDI Plaza, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary : RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 4,500 – 6,000 + Performance Bonus
About Us: www.versa.com.my
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital all in one Saving and Investing platform dedicated to help Malaysians unlock the potential of their wealth. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, Versa introduces an innovative way to save at higher than fixed deposits (FD) rates but with the flexibility to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned without incurring penalties. When ready to invest, Versa users can seamlessly move from savings to investing into affordable, actively managed portfolios from global top fund managers. Dedicated to helping users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making their suite of user-friendly wealth management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians.
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for creative and skilled individuals to help us break new ground in the rapidly expanding fintech landscape. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating designs for a wide array of digital, web and offline marketing mediums to fit the needs of the brand and marketing team in a timely manner.
● Conceptualize and produce impactful marketing campaign collaterals, in line with Versa’s Brand Identity.
● Create diverse sets of content assets to capture our target audience, ranging from basic videos, photography, and illustrations. E.g. gifs, streaming stories, EDMs, in-app collaterals, web banners, prints etc.
● Keep up with global media/design trends and push boundaries to raise the bar for creativity in the highly-regulated fintech industry
● Manage external creative vendors that are contracted on an adhoc basis for large scale marketing campaigns
● Maintain design consistency across digital, website & social media channels.
● Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Art/Multimedia Design or equivalent
● Proficient with video (e.g. Adobe Premier Pro/ AfterEffects /Final Cut), photo editing and illustration (e.g.Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) and web page builders (WordPress/Elementor) softwares.
● Have a good portfolio of well art-directed brand and design work that demonstrates excellent visual communication
● No stranger to memes and internet lingo, and you take pleasure in creating engaging, dynamic and head-turning visuals from concept to execution across various marketing channels.
● Familiar with advertising guidelines on key social & digital advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads & TikTok
● Proactive and impartial team player who possesses the tenacity to meet deadlines
● You’re organized, insightful and can communicate your observations well, both written and verbally
● Minimum 2 years of working experience for a reputable advertising agency is preferred but not a
● Possess an obsessive attention to detail and a big-picture vision