Marketing Operations Executive
Position : Marketing Operations Executive
Reports to : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Salary : RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 3,000 – 4,500 + Performance Bonus
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Executive who can:
- Implement and execute various marketing campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations to achieve business objectives and targets
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis. Analyse and provide actionable marketing strategy and recommendations.
- Analyse and report campaign performance, and identify meaningful insights and opportunity areas for growth and improvement. Provide and present weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly performance to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate and coordinate projects across teams, including working with analytics, operations and other marketing functions
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Keep up with trends in the e-commerce, digital marketing, social media, and fintech industry developments.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field but preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communication
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Marketing role or similar style environment (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin is a plus but not compulsory)
- Possess a good blend of creativity and execution excellence, with a strong growth mindset
- Required Skill(s): Ms.Excel, Ms.Word, PowerPoint, social media platforms, and digitally savvy.
- Hands-on experience with reporting tools such as Appsflyer and Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Have a good affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, and problem-solving
- Reliable and possess a strong team spirit.
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with Affin Hwang Asset Management, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.