The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for creative and skilled candidates to be part of the Marketing Team, working towards conceptualizing and creating designs for a wide array of digital, web and offline marketing mediums to fit the needs of the brand in a timely manner.
- Produce impactful marketing campaign collaterals, in line with Versa’s Brand Identity.
- Create diverse content assets to capture our target audience, ranging from basic videos, photography, illustrations. (E.g. gifs, streaming stories, EDMs, in-app collaterals, web banners, prints etc.)
- Keep up with global media/design trends for creativity in the highly-regulated fintech industry.
- Manage external creative vendors (as & when required) for large scale marketing campaigns.
- Maintain design consistency across digital, website & social media channels.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Art/Multimedia Design or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience:
- Working experience for a reputable advertising agency is preferred but not a requirement
- Fresh Graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Proficient with:
- Video editing (i.e. Adobe Premier Pro/ AfterEffects /Final Cut),
- Photo editing and illustration (i.e. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
- Web page builders softwares (i.e. WordPress/Elementor)
- Have a good portfolio of art-directed brand and/or design work that demonstrates excellent visual communication.
- Take pleasure in creating engaging, dynamic and head-turning visuals from concept to execution across various marketing channels.
- Familiar with advertising guidelines on key social & digital advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads & TikTok.
- Excellent interpersonal and proficient in both spoken and written English
Job Description PDF: Versa JD – Graphic Designer
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.