The Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with excellent creativity and good writing skills to be part of a larger marketing team whose aim is to raise awareness of new products, brands and services via campaigns and projects. You will collaborate with other members of the marketing and other team(s) to develop ideas and promote our product.
- Support implementation of marketing campaigns and marketing operations to achieve business objectives and targets.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to provide actionable marketing strategy and recommendations.
- Write appropriate copy/content for marketing campaigns and brand strategy, including material for print ads and digital platforms.
- Interpret creative direction and technical information into persuasive copy concepts.
- Drive SEO optimization initiatives.
- Collaborate and coordinate projects across teams, including working with analytics, operations and other marketing functions.
- Keep up with trends in the e-commerce, digital marketing, social media, and fintech industry developments.
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Head of Marketing.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field but preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communication with minimum 2 years of working experience in a Marketing role or similar style environment
- Required language(s): English, Malay, while Mandarin would be an advantage
- Possess a good blend of creativity and execution excellence, with a strong growth mindset
- Proficient in common office software (Ms.Excel, Ms.Word, PowerPoint) and social media (Google, Meta, TikTok) ad buying platforms. Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Appsflyer and Google Data Studio is a plus.
Job Description PDF: Versa JD- Marketing Executive
Established in 2020, Versa is a digital wealth management app dedicated to empower Malaysians from all walks of life to achieve financial wellness. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the app makes saving and investing simple via its partnership with AHAM Capital, and highly accessible by introducing low entry amounts, low fees and flexibility that allows users to withdraw anytime without incurring penalties. Versa is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia and is focussed on making more wealth solutions, accessible to Malaysians.